The Dallas Museum of Art: One of My Favorite Places

 The Dallas Museum of Art. This museum is one of my favorite places on Earth. It's a giant collection of great art that anyone can come and enjoy for free. What's not to love? 

Dallas Museum of Art (2007)
Wikimedia Commons

Beyond the actual contents of the museum, this museum was the birthplace of many High School memories. I went to school really close by. When we had free time or an off day, my friends and I would often come here to hang out and look at new exhibits. I always try to visit the DMA when I'm home.

Comments

  1. It is so great that you have a museum to feel connected to like that, Caleb! I need to go there the next time I am in Dallas. My parents and I used to go to the museums in Fort Worth (halfway between Austin and Norman, so we'd meet there and spend the week; my dad loved the Western Art Museum there), and there's a Museum of Modern Art in Fort Worth too, with some really cool stuff! Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth link :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of Me, Myself and I

Week 2 Story: Beauty and the Basilisk