A Technology Blog

     This blog post will be very short to avoid being redundant of my previous post about the class in general. This is a very different experience for me in terms of both a traditional class and an online class. I'm not very fond of the blogging aspect, but I hope I will learn to like it. I am moderately interested to see what other tools and websites we will use in this class. Clearly, it is a class that takes full advantage of being online. I'm pretty familiar with most web tools and the functions of web browsers and whatnot. I don't think there is anything in particular that I am interested in working on in that field. Maybe something will come later that will spark my interest.

How I will see this site in December (Image by VIN JD from Pixabay)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of Me, Myself and I

Week 2 Story: Beauty and the Basilisk